Would you date someone that had 4 restraining orders on him?

He has a great personally , but the orders make me question dating him. I looked him up on Wisconsin circuit court access .

• DTKB
    Favorite Answer

Absolutely not. Ted Bundy had a great personality, too, but look how that story ended. Many sociopaths and are extremely charming and handsome, but when its all said and done, they are still sociopaths

The orders make you question him for a reason. Follow your instincts---they sense danger long before we can register it properly in our brain because our brain is always trying to reason, justify, and excuse things until we cannot reason, justify, and excuse someones behavior any more because we have an eye ball dangling out of our head and those silly brains of ours are spilling out all over the floor.

Let this one slip through your fingers, sister.

No, I would not date someone with 4 restraining orders on them. If they had only one it may be a tad bit different because some girl could of been crazy & decided to get on put on him for revenge on them breaking up but 4 is a whole different story because I highly doubt 4 girls all decided to put one on him out of spite or revenge. I would try to look into why exactly he got them put on him. He may have a great personally for now but if you two break up or you make him mad who knows what he would do. I would be very cautious going into this if you still decide too. He could be dangerous

Angelcake, would you jump into a boiling vat of oil, just because someone told you it wasn't very deep? First you need to know that all serious woman abusers have "great" personalities, and will tell you how "sorry" they are after they have beaten the hell out of you. One restraining order would alert you to the fact that, this guy is trouble, but FOUR would tell you, you've got a sicko here and to RUN LADY RUN.

Source(s): life

Ummmm, i'm gonna go with NO on this one. There's a reason why he has 4 restraining orders on him and you don't want to make it his 5th. I would leave him be. There's someone better out there for you, I promise :)

No way! There is a reason why he has 4 restraining oreders against him. Just naming off a few for this reason would be bc they are: harassing, abusive (physical or verbal), stalking, ect. My advice: Just stay away from that one hun.

Heck NO...stay far away or you might end up putting a restraining order on him yourself :P

Are you completely ate up with the dumba$$?

Avoid this guy like the plague...and take out a restraining on him yourself because he apparently is a persistent slow learner.

If he has such a great personality, then why did you look him up in the first place?

No, he could put you in a bad situation and harm you.

Source(s): me

no. that's a pretty big red flag. unless it has a REALLY REALLY legit reason. but still probably not.