What can be done about neighbors who have barking dogs?

Fortunately, I don't live next to any houses in which the owner just lets their dogs outside all day to bark. But believe me, there are some spots in this neighborhood where there is some serious dog barking going on and I feel sorry for the people who have to live next to that. One guy on my block has 6 fox... show more Fortunately, I don't live next to any houses in which the owner just lets their dogs outside all day to bark. But believe me, there are some spots in this neighborhood where there is some serious dog barking going on and I feel sorry for the people who have to live next to that. One guy on my block has 6 fox terriers and they bark day and night. Right next to him is a house that has two big dogs and once the fox terriers next door start barking, then they join in on the barking and it just gets crazy. On top of that, across the street is a german shepherd who behaves terribly (has bitten people three times so far) and he has the loudest bark of them all. So all in all, you have 9 dogs barking at the same time sometimes! Can you imagine living in that area of the neighborhood? I would lose my mind! What can be done about barking dogs? What rights do neighbors have?
9 answers 9