can i wear a maxi dress to an 18th birthday?

I have this dress from Zara and its beautiful. I would probbably class it as a maxi dress. It has a long printed panel down the front and same with the back. Its not super tight as its a maxi and the style is almost, I cant explain a hint of japenese kimono type dress, a bit of antek mixed in but very feminine. Anyway I was wondering can you wear a maxi dress to an 18th or would that be really odd? Its a party/gathering in the evening at some place and there will be about 40 there, possibly some more. Mostly about 18 but a few older. What do you think?

• Taylor
    Favorite Answer

If it's from Zara, so this is probably a great choice. I'm tired of seeing girls wearing very short animal-printed dresses. Just out of curiosity, the dress looks like this one: http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod...

It's like a mix of japanese and indian clothing. Pretty and stylish.

• puls

i imagine you should positioned on a wonderful n' casual gown from like new look or always 21 on something. those that in simple terms attain 'until eventually your knees. decorate with wonderful, straightforward residences with perhaps slightly bow on them, or tiny intense heels, a lengthy straightforward, necklace (like a gold chain with a merchandise on the end. you recognize, like a bicycle or something) and small, wonderful earings. (or, if u want, huge hoops or chandelier earings, yet those may be too flashy) desire this crap facilitates!

Hi, yes of course you can! Pile on some big statement accessories too=it'll look great.

U can wear what u like

Yeah! Why the hell not?!

Wear what you want to wear, your wardrobe, your style :)