Issue with eBay, suspended accounts?

Okay, so I made an Ebay account a month or two ago trying to sell a product...It eventually sold, but I never received a payment to my Paypal account, and so I never shipped the item. Naturally, Ebay charges a fee for every selling you make, and since I technically 'Sold' the item(s), I have an amount... show more Okay, so I made an Ebay account a month or two ago trying to sell a product...It eventually sold, but I never received a payment to my Paypal account, and so I never shipped the item.

Naturally, Ebay charges a fee for every selling you make, and since I technically 'Sold' the item(s), I have an amount due to Ebay, but I have never paid them.

Now, I got a letter in the mail saying that I have a balance due of $70.24 to I.C. System, Inc, which is a debt collector for Ebay apparently.

The letter has my full name and address on it, but I don't believe they have my social security #. It says that I can pay my bill online by accessing Ebay's website, but that's all. And I'm afraid I don't remember my account information.

What should I do? How much trouble can I get in for not making this payment?