Woman question pls help me!! period infection birth controls?

hi I was on birth control two months ago I have not yet gone to the doctors to get my new ones but ever sense I stop taking them I have been spotting brown here and there about 3 weeks ago then all of a sudden I just got a urine infection and im still spotting. but now im spotting with dark red blood and sometimes... show more hi I was on birth control two months ago I have not yet gone to the doctors to get my new ones but ever sense I stop taking them I have been spotting brown here and there about 3 weeks ago then all of a sudden I just got a urine infection and im still spotting. but now im spotting with dark red blood and sometimes dark brown. I had this infection for two days now im drinking plenty of water and taking over the counter meds called AZO for urine infections. but how do I know if this is not normal. the blood is coming from my vagina I checked twice. is it normal to spot for 3 weeks or more after you stop on birth control pills.
1 answer 1