Power
Power asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

Does anyone know what caused the death of Christina Applegates boyfriend & why she left Up ALL Nigtht?

I know she is now married to the father of her 2 year old daughter. Years ago I saw her on Larry King with other from The Secret. She was with Micheal Beckwith & telling how his center got her through a rough time in her life. She told about her boyfriend dying. I never knew what happened so I was curious since it has been a while I thought she may have opened up about it more.

She has also left the show she was on & I wondered if anyone had details about that. I know she helps people learn how to recognize their prosperity through Dr. Beckwith's Agape Center & wondered if she left her show to do something else or is just dedicating more time to that.

• Favorite Answer

CHRISTINA APPLEGATE'S BOYFRIEND DIES OF O.D. ~Category: General ~Posted 5 years ago by altful

Credit: nationalenquirer.com

The National Enquirer has learned exclusively that TV beauty Christina Applegate is heartbroken after her on-again, off-again boyfriend, 26-year-old Lee Grivas, was found dead of an apparent heroin overdose.

The 36-year-old Samantha Who? star is "absolutely devastated over the sudden loss," said an insider.

Grivas -- a fisherman, skateboarder and aspiring photographer... http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_30872/lee-grivas/n...

~~~~~~~~~~~~ No other info...

Sun, 03 August 2008 at 1:17 am Christina Applegate Is Fighting Breast Cancer

Christina Applegate has been diagnosed with an early form of breast cancer, a rep for the actress confirms.

The 36-year-old Samantha Who? actress released a statement via her spokesperson: “Christina Applegate was diagnosed with an early form of breast cancer. Benefiting from early detection through a doctor ordered MRI, the cancer is not life threatening. Christina is following the recommended treatment of her doctors and will have a full recovery. No further statement will be issued at this time.”

This is just one month after her photographer ex-boyfriend Lee Grivas was found dead in his Hollywood apartment — the victim of drug overdose.

Our prayers and thoughts are with you, Christina!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Up All Night

star Christina Applegate is leaving the NBC comedy she helped to launch.

“It’s been a great experience working on Up All Night, but the show has taken a different creative direction and I decided it was best for me to move on to other endeavors,” Applegate said in a statement provided to EW. “Working with Lorne Michaels has been a dream come true and I am grateful he brought me into his TV family. I will miss the cast, producers and crew, and wish them the best always.”

Applegate co-stars on the show with Will Arnett and plays Reagan Brinkley.

GET MORE EW: Subscribe to the magazine for only 33¢ an issue!

It is not known how the comedy will (or, really, if it will) continue following the actress’s exit from the program, which was set to add a live audience element during the next part of its second season. Deadline, which was the first to report the news, says that NBC could be courting Friends alum Lisa Kudrow as a possible replacement.

Applegate’s exit comes about a month after the departure of creator and executive producer Emily Spivey.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/02/08/christina-appleg...

ME!

.

Christina Applegates