How does God exist (operational definition)?

Can anyone give me an operational definition for the word exists such that I can use it to tell the difference between a god that does exist and one that doesn't?
Update: James: So the nature of God is unknown and unknowable? This is the Agnostic position. You suggest that there is no way to tell the difference between a God that exists and one that doesn't. If this is the case, then how does anyone know that the God they believe in is real or not? Hitman: This is the Argument... show more James: So the nature of God is unknown and unknowable? This is the Agnostic position. You suggest that there is no way to tell the difference between a God that exists and one that doesn't. If this is the case, then how does anyone know that the God they believe in is real or not?

Hitman: This is the Argument from Ignorance. The only way you can tell Allah is real is because you can't understand how we can be here without Him? So if someone can't understand how we can be here without Neptune proves Neptune exists?

Idleness: Another Agnostic response from you. Nonexistant things don't have any properties, so God has no properties? Doesn't that make Him nonexistent?

Elizabeth: Exists = Interacts with the Universe. So then, no God exists at all that we can tell?

Albert: Interesting idea about cosmology, but what is the definition of existence? You appear to be clouding the issue with a Red Herring. How do I tell if this God you credit actually exists or is just mad
Update 2: James: So the nature of God is unknown and unknowable? This is the Agnostic position. You suggest that there is no way to tell the difference between a God that exists and one that doesn't. If this is the case, then how does anyone know that the God they believe in is real or not? Hitman: This is the Argument... show more James: So the nature of God is unknown and unknowable? This is the Agnostic position. You suggest that there is no way to tell the difference between a God that exists and one that doesn't. If this is the case, then how does anyone know that the God they believe in is real or not?

Hitman: This is the Argument from Ignorance. The only way you can tell Allah is real is because you can't understand how we can be here without Him? So if someone can't understand how we can be here without Neptune proves Neptune exists?

Idleness: Another Agnostic response from you. Nonexistant things don't have any properties, so God has no properties? Doesn't that make Him nonexistent?

Elizabeth: Exists = Interacts with the Universe. So then, no God exists at all that we can tell?

Albert: Interesting idea about cosmology, but what is the definition of existence? You appear to be clouding the issue with a Red Herring. How do I tell if this God you credit actually exists or is just mad
4 answers 4