Are there any kinds of LED turn signal flasher relays for 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo?

Additionally, i would rather not have to wire in resistors as it is. I just wouldn't put in LED turn signals if it come to wiring in resistors. I also know that i can take my current turn signal flasher out and mod it. I can take out the load resistor that causes hyper flashing so therefore when i install my... show more Additionally, i would rather not have to wire in resistors as it is. I just wouldn't put in LED turn signals if it come to wiring in resistors.

I also know that i can take my current turn signal flasher out and mod it. I can take out the load resistor that causes hyper flashing so therefore when i install my LED lights, they flash normally since the load resistor wouldn't be reading the amount of electricity used for that turn signal. Does/Has anyone done this mod before and it worked? i read someone has done it before couple months ago but i can not find that thread anymore. :( A wiring diagram for the turn signal flasher relay would be of help also.

Thanks, Chris.