Mother/Daughter songs for Mom's wedding?

My mom's getting married in a couple of weeks, and at her wedding, I'd like to sing a song to her, but I don't know a good song from daughter to mother that fits our situation. Most mother/daughter songs are about the daughter growing up/getting married. I'd like to find one about our relationship or about her getting married.

Favorite Answer

LEE ANN WOMACK - i hope you dance

taylor swift - the best day

it's your song - garth brooks

At my wedding, I danced with my mom to Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler. I didn't do it like the father/daughter dance but I had the DJ play it during the night and danced with her because it was always a special song for the two of us. The lyrics are perfect to be from a daughter to a mother. You can check them out here at:

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bettemidler/windben...

.

• sole

properly i"m purely 13 yet at the same time as i grow to be 3 or 4 I instructed my mom that at my wedding ceremony there grow to be going to be a mom / daughter dance and a father daughter dance . At my wedding ceremony my mom and myself are going to bop to "i desire you dance". I had the e book at the same time as i grow to be youthful and to proper now at 13 years previous that continues to be my well-known e book. My mom is a earth pleasant tree hugger and that i'm a fashionista so we are 2 completely distinct people yet we nevertheless meet eye to eye on each and every thing so yeah you may want to say she is my perfect buddy (We nevertheless have our mom daughter fights in spite of the undeniable fact that it does not be a healthy relationship without them). and that i recognize you don't want a father daughter dance yet at my wedding ceremony my music of decision is "isn't she wonderful" . My dad is a tattoo artist & owns a tattoo save in our little city & i imagine a extra upbeat music may artwork perfect so "isn't she wonderful" is proper ! choose you & your major different success! desire I helped

Daughters - John Mayer