Why do I lose satellite signal when watching Style Network?

I keep losing satellite signal when I am recording Jerseylicious on Style Network. We have 2 DVR's in the house and the one that isn't recording Jerseylicious doesn't lose signal when the one recording it does. I will get the error message saying complete signal loss most of the time but sometimes I get the partial signal loss message. Either way, it says I can watch DVR recordings but they don't work. Dish doesn't believe me that it is that specific network but I never have issues at any other time and the other DVR never has issues.

Favorite Answer

Hello Sarah, we are sorry to hear that you are having a problem with this channel. This could be a problem with the DVR or the line running to the DVR from the DISH as each DVR are independent of each. You can complete a check switch test to see if this helps. Press menu 6-1-1, check switch and test. Also check all your connections on the back of the DVR. Feel free to email with your account information if this continues.

Thank You

Mark Haakenson

Social Media Representative

DISH LLC

mark.haakenson@dish.com

all communique satellites have electronics coated with an particular EMP resistant shielding layering. till God chooses to apply some on the instant unknown forces during the tribulation era, CNN expects to be completely on line pointing out to the minute insurance to its godless™ socialist veiwers, the two during and after Rapture™.

If it happens when it's raining its called 'rain fade'. This can also happen when the clouds are very dense (doesn't need to be raining). Also your Dish may be out of alignment. One of the disadvanatages of satellite TV.

Source(s): Happened to me many times