Power
Power asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 7 years ago

What celebrities have had tragic loses in their life?

I don't mean to dwell on sadness. I just noticed that at the Oscars everyone I was looking at had some kind of lose that we tend to think is unusual. I have had my own so I don't & I know many others have had these.

I was telling my husband that Catherine Zada-Jones is married to Micheal Douglas who had a brother die from drugs & then the media let it out that she was hospitalized for depression. First I asked a Q. about why Renee' Zellwegger looked so bad & someone answered telling me she is taking care of family.

William Shatner's wife died in their swimming pool. Jennifer Hudson, Samuel L. Jackson & Robert Downey Jr. were joking but it reminds us they have both been addicted to drugs. Joaquin Phoenix's brother River died from drugs & when he played Johnny Cash I was thinking of how hard that had to be in the scene where he told about Johnny's brother's death.

Ok, I could go on & on but want to hear from you, thank you.

Donald Trump had a brother die from alcoholism, Al Gore's sister died when he was young she has cancer & his family were tobacco farmer's & they walked away from it & it is what led him to the work he does not with the environment. Queen Latifa's brother died. Oprah has a half brother that died. John Travolta & Kelly have their son Jet who passed away. Marie Osmond's son passed away a few years ago. The older actors all seemed to have a child that died- Mary Tyler Moore, Carroll O'Connor, Carol Burnett, Jerry Van Dyke.

Blake Shelton's brother, many of the cast of SNL died yound & Steven Colbert's father & brothers died in a plane accident when he was a kid & he had several other siblings who were also very young growing up with this. Bill Clinton's father died before he was born. Joe Biden's wife & baby daughter died in an accident when his son's were about 4 & 5 years old.

Charlize Theron is on stage & she watched her father shoot himself. I can't remember the whole story but I think he may have shot her mother too but she survived.

• Paula
    Favorite Answer

Judith Barsi, the girl who gave the voice to Ducky in "land before time" died, she was shot by her own father.

Marlon Jackson's twin brother Brandon died

Anna Nicole Smith's son died before she died, and she died shortly after her baby daughter was born.

Lisa Marie Presley's kids never got to see their grandfather.

TLC lost a member, Lisa Lopes, in 2001

Michelle Williams lost her husband Heath ledger in 2008

Monica's (the boy is mine) boyfriend shot himself in front of her

Venus and Serena Williams older sister was murdered

Bill Cosby's son was shot

The Jackson's lost their brother, son, uncle, etc.

Teri Hatcher was sexually abused as a child by her uncle

Jane Fonda's mother commited suicide

Prince Harry and William lost their mother Diana in 1997

Rapper Nelly lost his sister, she had leukemia

Macauly Caulkin had a very hard time as a teenager

Betty White lost her friends from Golden Girls

Bruce Lee's son Brandon Lee died

R. Kelly lost his mother

The day Mark Wahlberg's kid was born his sister died of a heart attack

Mike Tyson's 4 year old daughter died in a horrible accident

Drew Berrymore's father left when she was little

Tina Turner was abused by her husband

Oprah was raped as a child

Suzanne Somers was abused

Sinead O Connor was raped by a priest

Kanye West's Mother died of complications after cosmetic surgery. Mariah Carey and Beyonce lost a baby. Chris Browns Mother was in a abusive relationship and saw her get beat. Rihanna's Father used to beat her Mother. Jay Z used to be really poor living in a car. A few of those aren't losses but hard times though.

relies upon on the paper. some purple-tops purely stay to tell the story because of the fact they communicate celebrities and information memories surrounding them - and the people who purchase those papers for sure choose that or they does no longer purchase them? What made this tale greater newsworthy than lots of others is that Amanda lost her toddler at seven months pregnant - a stillborn newborn as against a miscarriage. What made it much greater newsworthy replaced into that the unfavourable woman lost yet another toddler final 12 months at six months pregnant - it is why she waited so long this time to announce that she replaced into even pregnant. My coronary heart is going out to her and her husband. could they be allowed to grieve in peace.

Shirley Bassy who sang Goldfinger for the Bond movie (and last night at the Oscars at age 76 and looked great) - her daughter was murdered by a serial killer.

Roman Polanski a scorned but really famous director - his wife actress Sharon Tate and unborn child was murdered by members of the Charles Manson family cult.

Sylvester Stallone's son, Sage died last year of a heart attack

Eric Clapton's son, Conor died after falling from the 53rd-floor window of his mother's friend's apartment

Weird Al Yankovic's parents died from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning

Zayn Malik- his Grandfather died while he was in the X Factor

Source(s): Directioner