mvsVIPER asked in SportsWrestling · 7 years ago

My Wrestlemania 29 Card?

WWE Champion The Rock vs John Cena [2013 Royal Rumble Winner]

The Undertaker vs CM Punk [Streak vs Respect]

Triple H w/ Shawn Michaels vs Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman [No Holds Barred Match]

World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio w/ Ricardo Rodriguez vs Jack Swagger w/ Zeb Coulter

Chris Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler w/ AJ and Big E Langston

Sheamus vs Ryback [Heel]

Team Booker [Randy Orton, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Bo Dallas, Christian and R-Truth] vs Team Big Show [Big Show, Mark Henry, Antonio Cesaro, Wade Barrett, Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes]

WWE Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan and Kane vs The Shield [Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins] w/ Roman Reigns

Kaitlyn, Layla and Natalya vs Tamina, Aksana and Alicia Fox

PreShow Match- 29 Man Battle Royal

Favorite Answer

This is a very nice and believable card. 9/10

I'm hoping we don't see Punk-Taker but it actually appears that it will somehow be that way.

The TWO small problems I have with it are that neither the US or IC Title is being defended (I'd take the pre-show battle royal out and make it a IC or US Title Lumberjack match so that those superstars who don't have a match on the card can still get some Mania exposure) and Christian probably won't be back until after Mania so Booker T should take his place on Team Booker.

Match # 1. Pre-Show 29 Battle Royal 9/10

Match # 2. Kaitlyn and Layla and Natalya vs. Tamina Snuka and Aksana and Alicia Fox 6/10

Winner: Kaitlyn and Layla and Natalya

Match # 3. Tag Team Championship Match: Daniel Bryan and Kane vs. The Shield 8/10

Winner: The Shield

Match # 4. Team Booker-T vs. Team Big Show: Randy Orton and Kofi Kingston and The Miz and Bo Dallas and Christian and R-Truth vs. Big Show and Mark Henry and Antonio Cesaro and Wade Barret and Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes 9/10

Winner: Team Big Show

Match # 5. Sheamus vs. Ryback 9/10

Winner: Ryback

Match # 6. Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler 9/10

Winner: Chris Jericho

Match # 7. World Heavy Weight Championship Match: Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger 9/10

Match # 8. No Holds Barred Match: Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar 10/10

Winner: Triple H

Match # 9. The Undertaker vs. CM Punk 9/10

Winner: The Undertaker

Match # 10. WWE Championship Match: The Rock vs. John Cena 9/10

Winner: The Rock

Overall Wrestlemania 29 score: 8.7/10 overall a great Wrestlmania pay-per-view

I am rating them by match

1) Yes that match is going to happen, WWE can't louer Cena vs Rock 2 in front of us then take it away

2) Yes I think CM Punk deserves a big opponent like Taker, he is worthy of Takers match at wrestlemania

3) Hmm, WWE wanna get the ball rolling with Lesnar AND Triple H before they think about that, + I think WWE wanna make Heyman not a superstar manager no more

4) Yeah that will happen if things go to plan

5) Possibly, WWE need to kick off a feud with them first

6) No damnit WWE Can't turn Ryback heel, there will be no faces left at this rate

7) MAYBE , just maybe, that might well happen

8) I'm not sure, maybe

9) IDGAF about Divas division, it can be any match for all I care

10) Yeah, 29 battle royal sounds good, we got a big enough roster with all this NXT SH!T going on

Awesome card, I hope this happens. If it does this would be my prediction

1. I want Rock to win but Cena will win most likely

2. Triple H, so he can retire on a high

3. Swagger to win, Dolph to cash in

4. Ryback

5. Booker

6. Shield

7. Kaitlyn

AND PUNK TO WIN!

The Rock vs CM Punk vs John Cena vs The Undertaker(if wrestles) in deadly 4 way removing journey for the WWE Championship[i'm suggesting that John Cena can lose at Wrestlemania for the third 12 months in a row that way Cena would be banished from the WWE call photograph for sturdy as quickly as WM29 is over] F4W predictions at WM29 for the WWE call: Rock gets rid of Cena & Taker gets rid of Punk wherein it comes right down to The Rock vs The Undertaker. Brock Lensar vs Triple H in No DQ[i've got thinking that Stephanie McMahon can activate HHH and Vince McMahon in a surprising way] Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger for the worldwide Heavyweight Championship Daniel Bryan vs Kane in 2 out 3 falls: 1st-single 2nd- extreme regulations third- Buried Alive Katylin vs AJ vs Layla for the Divas Championship as Vickie Guerrero places her occupation on the line Wade Barrett vs Sheamus vs Mark Henry for the Intercontiental Championship The look after[with the addition of Antonio Cesaro, Dolph Ziggler and enormous E Langston] vs Ryback, the enormous coach, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Kofi Kingston and The Miz Preshow: previous & present Tag team conflict Royal(winner turns into the WWE Tag team Champions)

Good card except I don't think HBK will be in Triple H's corner Vince will probably be in his corner and I think Jericho vs Ziggler feud has ended.

pretty good card, personally i see Kane v Daniel Bryan and Ryback v The Shield but either way this card is awesome!!

i really wanna see rock vs cena

brock vs taker

sheamus vs reyback

and y2j vs show offf.....