Word that means 'not uncommon but not frequent'?

I'm trying to describe something that happens fairly regularly - but using one word! I'm describing three things: one is very common, one is very rare and the third is...somewhere between the two. What's a good word to describe the middling event? Has to be formal/scientific word.

3 Answers

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    intermittent is a good word.

  • 8 years ago


  • Loa
    Lv 5
    8 years ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.