Where would you go? I have no idea...?

I'm moving for high school over the summer, and my mom and I are debating over 2 schools. 1) 4th best high school in the state....#219 in the country. Most of the students there are AP and honors students. ( I have been recommended for AP and honors). If we live here, we will most likely live in a townhouse.... show more I'm moving for high school over the summer, and my mom and I are debating over 2 schools.

1) 4th best high school in the state....#219 in the country. Most of the students there are AP and honors students. ( I have been recommended for AP and honors). If we live here, we will most likely live in a townhouse. I currently live in an apartment, so I'm very excited if we live here. We just may not find one. Great lunches at that school too....

2) Fairly new high school (2-3 years old) It is across the street from where we'd live. The best part about here is the fact that the (apartment, :|) community is directly behind a plaza. The plaza has an ice cream place, a Starbucks, Movie Theater, Hobby Lobby ( I love that place), Target, an Italian restaurant, and a REALLY good pizza place.

Which one would you choose? I am completely torn.

BQ: How's your Sunday been? I've been bored, and derping around on YouTube.
BQ2: Is there any work you should be being now? I SHOULDDD be taking notes.