Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

Poll : True or False : People who beleive in God = Weak?

No offence!!..

@Win : Weakminded i guess slaves of god. And still they will say im happy to be a slave of god haha such a joke..rrr

Keep posting facts and rumours..

So warrior, till date we haven't found the existence of god and you still beleive it?

BTW im not trying to be superior neither im calling anyone fool..please take your words back!

And btw where actually is god? In heaven?

Can you please tell me?

Favorite Answer

U r right.

They lack self-confidence.

Yes "we" haven't found but individuals have found, who I count among true believers (not deluded ones). Yes I believe.

From your questions about rain you gave an impression that you feel superior and others to be fools, no offense.

See there are 2 concepts about the existence of God.

1. Abrahimic concept (with which you are influenced) say God is present at the 7th sky/heaven and is not omnipresent (that's why muslims pray with their face up).

2. Dhramic concept says God is omnipresent i.e he is present in each and everything, every atom and even in emptiness and maybe some heaven and 7th sky also.

The Dharmic concept is true other one is not that true. Religions and religious stuff I believe has been manipulated by time, their teachings aren't the best philosophy in this world and that should not be used to define God. God is way beyond religion and crazy/mental/deluded believers.

I don't believe that much in religion but still I think no religion is that evil, the problem is, it's too easy to color any riot or battle for selfish gains with the name of religion.

ALL of the History in the Bible has been confirmed by records found, over and over!

Over 86% of the predictions in the Bible have happened and 100% facts!

A couple of decades ago the Bible Code was discovered to find that Everything about Everyone is coded in the Bible! Including You! Why don't you read a book and/or get a DVD about the "Bible Code"? Then get the computer program and find out where You are?!

It is the atheists big bang "theory" that is only a "theory" with Zero proof to it! Can a single one state where their very first atom ever came to be? Nope! And certainly Not how all else came after it.

Atheists challenged Believers of God to court and were accepted decades ago. At the Supreme Court the Atheists Lost. God Won! Because the atheists did Not have any proof! Afterward they had lots of fake claims made up. Like claiming their "ape to caveman" claim; they used bones from lots of already known of animals and mixed them up to make their fake claims. They did not think they would have been checked. But recently they were checked and ALL discovered to be Lies!

Atheists are "Weak" because their Claims have Zero proof!

Source(s): Bible, history

False it's no different than believing extraterrestrial life or anything else he don't fully understand. Not everyone who believes in God doesn't always rely on faith to make them feel better. I surely don't rely on God to make me feel better, I do it myself. I have faith in myself. Such a misconception that everyone who believes in God is weak minded. Atheists can be close minded and automatically discredit something we don't fully understand.

I believe everything happens for a reason. Everything can't happen by mere chance that seems illogical to believe everything is just the way it is just because of a big explosion. That makes absolutely no sense to me. Everything has a purpose.

Source(s): Philosophy

False

• fenny

Forgiveness isn't an attribute of the weak or the powerful .. It is for many who have a loving heart and dont want to lift across the heavy load of that which anger produces! Xoxo

• Ganesh

Is a person who takes a electricity connection or a water supply connection or a mobile network connection weak or intelligent? God is a source of strength, not of weakness.

false. besides most people believe in god. theists make up like 80% of the population. childhood indoctrination is a big reason why most people believe in god. they aren't weak they are just ignorant, and need to quit believing in fairytales and actually see the beauty and logic in science.

Weakness (or strength) is not rightly judged on a single aspect of someone. I've met many number of theists that I'd describe as strong, in some form or another.

False.

• Vega

My personal hero in life said

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?

John Lennon

Source(s): So take it as you may but disprove it first