Who are your Oscar winners this year?

Having seen NONE of them my tips are (lol)

1. Les Miserables best picture

2. Jessica Chastain best actress

3. Anne Hathaway best supporting actress

4. Argo will get something

5. Life of Pi will get something

6. Les Miserables will obviously get best Costume

*This survey is based on complete ignorance btw

*suggested category: Boxing wtf

*Man City won Chelsea lost lol

• Favorite Answer

Only seen Life of pi and Argo

Really loved life of pi. I'm in a way like pi: been to a church/cathedral, sung Hope of Nations (a really catchy song glorifying Jesus).. visited a mosque and said "allahu akbar" (Allah is Great) a few times to give me good luck..got an English version of the Qu'ran. Bowed to a buddha.

So i could totally relate to that movie. And it's got absolutely amazing visuals. I watched it in 3D. The glasses made me dizzy and i had a splitting headache afterwards..But i still enjoyed every minute of it.

Ang Lee is a very talented and seasoned director. So i hope the movie Life of Pi will get something..I like indian food so GO life of Pi GO!

• Obama should win best actor for his role in, "They Said I Was Lying But I Denied It Like Bill Clinton Taught Me To".

• Oscar of the year surely has to go to Bladerunner with his brother and the dodgy cop competing for best supporting act.

I dont know anything about it as I dont go to the cinema, but Anne Hathaway/Judy Dench/Keira Knighly usually win things:)

• chris

Chelsea FC if Oscar scores twice this afternoon at Manchester City.

The guy with the beard and funny hat