Question for 90s teenagers?

I love One Direction, Jonas Brothers & Justin Bieber But I also love Jonathan Taylor Thomas (JTT) from the 90s as much as them I wonder if he was like the same type of heartthrob as those "new" guys when he was out like girls being crazy and swooning over him cause I read much that girls were in sane... show more I love One Direction, Jonas Brothers & Justin Bieber
But I also love Jonathan Taylor Thomas (JTT) from the 90s as much as them
I wonder if he was like the same type of heartthrob as those "new" guys when he was out like girls being crazy and swooning over him cause I read much that girls were in sane over JTT and had 100s of posters of him like girls do today of these guys
Like he seemed to be the biggest teen idol heartthrob out there
That wasn't in music like those 3 guys are
He seems like the biggest heartthrob that's only an actor in history that wasn't involved in music or any kind of singing
Like actually if you look at today's teen idols is seems like there is NO WAY a young guy star could come along and JUST act and not be involved in music and singing
It's like if you wanna be a heartthrob TODAY you have to know some kind of music
You either have to do both or just music
It's SO stupid I mean as much as I like Jonas, Bieber and 1D but there ALL singers and rock stars
Back then there used to be so many teen idols who were JUST ACTORS not singers
PS if any teen guy sees this and wanna be a teen heartthrob well then you better know how to sing cause if your new and your just gonna have a show out let me tell you no one is hardly gonna pay any attention to you until you come out with some sort of music I think it's like that most stars on Disney Channel today cause they have a show out and no one watches it much and so they think twice then they all start making music cause there tv ain't going much any where so Disney stars pretty much today also most MUST know how to sing

I have posters of all them including JTT