How can I promote my fundraiser?

I've got to pay rent in 24 hours or I'll be evicted and I have a baby and no family to turn to. I don't have any close friends because I've developed an anti-social disorder after the death of my brother 2 years ago. We need $1500 asap because my boss hasn't paid me in a month. I went to the... show more I've got to pay rent in 24 hours or I'll be evicted and I have a baby and no family to turn to. I don't have any close friends because I've developed an anti-social disorder after the death of my brother 2 years ago. We need $1500 asap because my boss hasn't paid me in a month. I went to the labor board but it's going to take time I don't have. I tried taking out a loan and found out that I am the victim of identity theft and my credit is ruined. My account is also in the negative. Welfare will take too long to help. Anyways, I've started a gofundme page online but because I don't have any friends or family left no one has contributed. Is there a way I can get my message out to kind strangers? Also, please don't tell me about selling my computer, I'm using the computer at a lab in my campus (we live in graduate apartments). I own nothing at all of value. I don't even have a cell phone or tv. I'm trying to make a better life for myself and I just need a bit more help to get there. Please only give me helpful tips.
2 answers 2