Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 7 years ago

Favourite food to eat on cold, rainy night?

What is your favourite food to eat when it's cold and rainy?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

I really like a good grilled cheese sandwich, with pickles on the side, and some hot tea to drink. :)

• 3 years ago

Pisces Bishop, California Bishop, California BUHS Blue White as hell 5 foot seven Which aspect of your persona do you just like the least? I am really insecure and get jealous quite effortlessly. What are some things about you that would annoy folks? I can be loud? While you have been a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wish to be a health care provider. Identify one among your physical qualities that you would exchange when you might: Be skinner. Title one essential factor you’d find irresistible to do before you die: Get married and have a family. If you might back in time to any point of history, where would you go and why? The pioneer days. Hah. Due to the fact that matters have been a lot more easy back then and persons surely had morals. Title some things in lifestyles that you are frightened of? Being alone perpetually. YOUR favorite? Colours: Blue automobiles: something however a chevy. Haha. Tv channel: Mtv Snack foods: Uhh string cheese? Drinks: Water, espresso. Conversation subject matters: No proposal. Flora: Orchids. Web sites: fb, Myspace, Yahoo, Youtube. THE last character you desired to hit: My mother. Country you might have been in: US. Thing you drank: espresso. Factor you said: i do not remember. Sunny or wet: rainy. Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate. Night or day: night. Black or pink: purple. Love or cash: Love. Cats or puppies: Cats. Bathe or bathe: either. Coffee or tea: espresso. Britney Spears or girl Gaga: Britney Spears. Goal for this 12 months: To do higher in college. High-quality bodily function: I have no idea.. You tell me. First inspiration waking up: i am worn out. Finest ambition: To grow to be a general practitioner? Greatest fear: Being alone. Favourite field: English. Strangest got present: Who is aware of. I get a variety of those. Worst habit: Being too honest. Do You: Like thunderstorms: To a targeted factor. Dance within the rain: not really anymore. Wish on stars: best as soon as. Feel in love to start with sight: No. Primary physical characteristic (reverse gender): I do not know.. A good smile? Greatest flip-off: Cockyness. Can you: power: sure, however not legally but. Sew: style of. Cook: sometimes. Speak one more language (which one): a little bit spanish. Dance:definitely. Sing: So i've heard. Have you Ever: Been in Love: Yeah. Skipped institution: You bet. Made prank calls: after I was once more youthful. Sent any person a love letter: Haha yes. But it surely was just a shaggy dog story. Stolen something: Yeah. What annoys you most in a man or woman? Once they believe they are higher than each person else. Are you proper or left handed? Right exceeded. Name three things you cannot are living with out: tune. Chapstick. My mobilephone. Do you have any siblings? 5 of them. Do you've gotten any pets? Sure. Do you might have a crush on any person? Uhh i guess that you may name it that.. Are you fearful of the darkish? Nope. I hate it when.... People believe they're higher than all people else. I leave out... My historic pals. I desire.... I would be everything he ever wanted. I think.... I need to sleep. I love.... Gummy bears. I'll not ever overlook.... Those historical reminiscences. I remorse.... Only one factor. I really like.... Tune. I dislike.... Players. What makes me angry is.... When folks make assumptions about me. After I'm unhappy I.... Sleep. Once I'm mad..... I run. Making foolish faces is... Enjoyable? Boys/women are.... Dumb. I want.... A boob job? I care.... About this asshole. I is not going to.... Ever do dugs. Money is.... Something i need. Love is.... Satisfactory however hard. I convey.... Your mother into my bed. I do know.... Matters is not going to ever be the equal. Chocolate is... Lovely rattling mighty. What about.... Jesus? I.... Am getting pretty bored of this thing. Demise is.... Frightening. I am completely satisfied.... That is almost the top of this thing. This survey is....... Long.

• 7 years ago

A hot cup of Earl Grey tea! :) Which isn't food, I know, but it's perfect for rainy nights.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Beef Stew with Dumplings.

Source(s): Paddy's kitchen
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Amy
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Chili with corn bread and cinnamon rolls for dessert

• 7 years ago

Peanut butter and banana sandwich, toasted!

• 7 years ago

Im with PADDY on this one...a big pot of stew with dumplings.......thanks to my Pommy mum, nothing better in Winter !

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

grilled cheese and tomato soup

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.