Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 7 years ago

Favourite food to eat on cold, rainy night?

What is your favourite food to eat when it's cold and rainy?

Best Answer

I really like a good grilled cheese sandwich, with pickles on the side, and some hot tea to drink. :)

Pisces Bishop, California Bishop, California BUHS Blue White as hell 5 foot seven Which aspect of your persona do you just like the least? I am really insecure and get jealous quite effortlessly. What are some things about you that would annoy folks? I can be loud? While you have been a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wish to be a health care provider. Identify one among your physical qualities that you would exchange when you might: Be skinner. Title one essential factor you’d find irresistible to do before you die: Get married and have a family. If you might back in time to any point of history, where would you go and why? The pioneer days. Hah. Due to the fact that matters have been a lot more easy back then and persons surely had morals. Title some things in lifestyles that you are frightened of? Being alone perpetually. YOUR favorite? Colours: Blue automobiles: something however a chevy. Haha. Tv channel: Mtv Snack foods: Uhh string cheese? Drinks: Water, espresso. Conversation subject matters: No proposal. Flora: Orchids. Web sites: fb, Myspace, Yahoo, Youtube. THE last character you desired to hit: My mother. Country you might have been in: US. Thing you drank: espresso. Factor you said: i do not remember. Sunny or wet: rainy. Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate. Night or day: night. Black or pink: purple. Love or cash: Love. Cats or puppies: Cats. Bathe or bathe: either. Coffee or tea: espresso. Britney Spears or girl Gaga: Britney Spears. Goal for this 12 months: To do higher in college. High-quality bodily function: I have no idea.. You tell me. First inspiration waking up: i am worn out. Finest ambition: To grow to be a general practitioner? Greatest fear: Being alone. Favourite field: English. Strangest got present: Who is aware of. I get a variety of those. Worst habit: Being too honest. Do You: Like thunderstorms: To a targeted factor. Dance within the rain: not really anymore. Wish on stars: best as soon as. Feel in love to start with sight: No. Primary physical characteristic (reverse gender): I do not know.. A good smile? Greatest flip-off: Cockyness. Can you: power: sure, however not legally but. Sew: style of. Cook: sometimes. Speak one more language (which one): a little bit spanish. Dance:definitely. Sing: So i've heard. Have you Ever: Been in Love: Yeah. Skipped institution: You bet. Made prank calls: after I was once more youthful. Sent any person a love letter: Haha yes. But it surely was just a shaggy dog story. Stolen something: Yeah. What annoys you most in a man or woman? Once they believe they are higher than each person else. Are you proper or left handed? Right exceeded. Name three things you cannot are living with out: tune. Chapstick. My mobilephone. Do you have any siblings? 5 of them. Do you've gotten any pets? Sure. Do you might have a crush on any person? Uhh i guess that you may name it that.. Are you fearful of the darkish? Nope. I hate it when.... People believe they're higher than all people else. I leave out... My historic pals. I desire.... I would be everything he ever wanted. I think.... I need to sleep. I love.... Gummy bears. I'll not ever overlook.... Those historical reminiscences. I remorse.... Only one factor. I really like.... Tune. I dislike.... Players. What makes me angry is.... When folks make assumptions about me. After I'm unhappy I.... Sleep. Once I'm mad..... I run. Making foolish faces is... Enjoyable? Boys/women are.... Dumb. I want.... A boob job? I care.... About this asshole. I is not going to.... Ever do dugs. Money is.... Something i need. Love is.... Satisfactory however hard. I convey.... Your mother into my bed. I do know.... Matters is not going to ever be the equal. Chocolate is... Lovely rattling mighty. What about.... Jesus? I.... Am getting pretty bored of this thing. Demise is.... Frightening. I am completely satisfied.... That is almost the top of this thing. This survey is....... Long.

A hot cup of Earl Grey tea! :) Which isn't food, I know, but it's perfect for rainy nights.

Beef Stew with Dumplings.

Source(s): Paddy's kitchen
  • Amy

Chili with corn bread and cinnamon rolls for dessert

Peanut butter and banana sandwich, toasted!

Im with PADDY on this one...a big pot of stew with dumplings.......thanks to my Pommy mum, nothing better in Winter !

• ?

grilled cheese and tomato soup