dry cleaner wrinkled and ruined nfl hats?

I had three NFL hats dry cleaned some were new era others reebox all flex fit hats and the dry cleaner assured me that they would be able to clean them but I just got them back and every single one of them is beyond wrinkled stretched out and even kind of flattened the biggest deal to me is that every inch is wrinkled and it looks like crap what can I do about this how could I fix them etc please give any input

Favorite Answer

you need to go back and talk to the cleaners, they assured you that they could do the hats and they messed them up, it is easy to see now but you should have had them do one and see how it worked

The bony piles will continue to tower over towns such as Nanty Glo and Windber, and a second bony pile in Washington Township, targeted for cleanup, may continue to sit idle.was a great thing for this community, Guzic said of the bony pile removed by the Colver Power Project. officials) need to come and look at what this is like now. At issue are EPA new mercury and air toxics standards, which tighten acceptable air emissions for coal burning power plants and raise the bar on allowable emissions from all types of coal burning plants.Pennsylvania has 14 waste to energy plants, including three in Cambria County: Colver Power and Cambria Co Gen,

http://www.topcapshome.com/

Whether you're an armchair QB or a stadium superfan, Lids.com is the place to scout all your top NFL hats. Check out our solid line-up of the all the latest, ...