Is Chinese new year over?

I was wondering if the Chinese new year was over yet and would Chinese restaurants be open in UK again now. Because I really want Chinese food :P I don't think the owners went to china but I think they did close, so is it over yet or not?

Favorite Answer

I know that an organization here in Northern California is having a special meal & celebration on Sunday Feb. 24, 2013. Also, the parade in San Francisco will be aired today by KTVU Oakland, with live streaming on the Internet at 3 pm Pacific Time Sunday also the 24th in the U.S. I don't know what time that is in the UK. Probably when you're asleep. It's good though, dragons & all. Maybe you should set your alarm clock & watch it in the middle of the night. (kidding)

As far as your restaurants are concerned, isn't there a phone number you can call to find out if they're open?