PHOEBE asked in 社會及文化語言 · 8 years ago

native english tutor

my boy is 4.5 years old and looking for a native english tutor.

Student is also welcome.

major duty - normal english conversation.

near mongkok mtr

HK800 - 1000 per month

how many days per a week - depands on teacher's schedule.

how many hours per a lesson - depands on teacher's schedule.

time preferable - week day within 4:30 to 6.30 pm

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I so happened to see your post on seeking for an English mentor for your son, and I do believe that if I have the chance, can help boost his English language in a couple different ways.

I can speak English fluently (with a little bit of American accent) and have my own sets of materials (which is optional) to assist my tutoring.

I do have relevant experience of teaching English to F3 students and has proved to help them achieve a higher grade in the subject. But just to make it clear, the major reason that I am an English mentor is to hope to get people ingrained with the language and also develop all-round knowledge on it instead of aiming for higher grades alone.

2013-02-24 22:17:31 補充:

Email me if you are interested, the price can be fixed.

Source(s): chaim_li@yahoo.com.hk

Native speaker is a person who speaks the language as their first language and has not learned it as a foreign language.eg: from New York, America.

It dep(e)nds.

Many native English speaking students become native English tutors and charge the same.

As they don't speak Chinese, their normal English conversation would be:-3 day/wk x 2 hr x 4 wk =24 x 300= $7200.

It would be preferable to teach yourself at home.

For your information, a native English tutor would normally charge at least $300 per hour.

I dont know if there are many native English speaking students offering tutorial services or how much they charge.