Islamic Dua for increasing intimacy with my husband?

I have been married for 5 years and planning for pregnancy.im 30 and my husband is 37 year old. My husband is not interested in any kind of intimacy now unlike in the initial days of our marriage.I m sure he has no affair outside of our marriage. I feel like he has fallen out of love and the passion is lost somewhere..I am worried as we dont have any children .Is there any dua i can recite to increase his libido and make him want me ?

Best Answer

Lol @ Abdulmalik and Sarah bint Ahmed, I don't think I've laughed so much :)

Anyway to the question, I really don't know about any duas for love making, but if I was having your problem, I would start putting viagra or the blue pill in his tea or dinner. Once a man has a rager he kind of needs to relieve himself and since pleasuring yourself is haraam the only option is to give his wife some attention.

Sorry if my answer is a bit blunt, I've tried to word it in a way that wouldn't be offensive.

• Erika

Dua For Husband

Well you can't be at it like rabbits all the time :P

There is a phase when you first get married and then you get used to it.

I highly doubt he's not attracted to you anymore. If you eat chocolate everyday will you not desire to eat it less sometimes? 7 days in the week you cannot have chocolate and if you did it wouldn't have the same desirable effect.. Sorry I'm comparing sex to a choc lol

So... Instead of daily dressing up all nice, do it every two- three days and it will drive him crazy for you :) Don't be shy in bed also.. This can put a man off and men like spice. So be adventurous and cook him really nice food and dress up afterwards with nice perfume and give him a massage and go from there :P lol. Routine is crap to anyone so make him happy! I got a fat tummy during pregnancy and that didn't put my husband off so don't worry about gaining weight during pregnancy etc.. If a man loves you he won't be put off that.. It's the routine once married life is settled that can get boring. So easy to change! Don't get used to him thinking "ok who cares if he now seems me with hairy legs etc.. Make an effort to wax, dress up, every few days atleast. Xx

Pray to Allah and make dua after prayer. Furthermore, talk with your husband , it is always better to discuss problems with each other, so it helps in getting over the misunderstandings.

Furthermore, your outlook is very important.

Repeating of Allah's name "Ya-Wadood, Ya Allah" several times a day will help improving your husband's intimacy towards you if he has not become impotent as one of two answerers here have pointed out. Wadood means friendly--amiable.

There are lots of sites on the internet (non-muslim/western) that have a lot of tips on these kinds of things. Obviously this is a sensitive topic to discuss in this section so consider checking them out. They have lots of tips and ideas.

Good luck

Can anyone guess what is the main topic in this Hadith?

Shahih Bukhari hadith,

Chapter Wars, number 4138, Abu Said Al-Khudry said:

“I was in the Muslim army when we attack banu Al-Mustaliq. We captured women as prisoners of war and we love to rape them. We decided to do coitus interruptus (al-azl), but we decided to ask Prophet Muhammad about it.

He answered, “No need to do coitus interruptus, because it is up to Allâh to make the women pregnant

A) Muslims brought a issue to rape Women captured after war to a Gentleman who is preaching not to Rape

B) to Rape or not to Rape is not the question, Raping without impregnanting them is the main question

• az

You can supplicate to God ask for what you want, I don't think there is any suppliction from the prophet on this, I am not sure.

I am not sure what you can do maybe you should speak to your husband. And also try dressing up, keeping fit, eating good and looking good for him.

ask for what he wants

Wishful thinking is not going to help.

You should not consider having a child until you clear up this problem and there is a huge problem if a man does not want sex. If it is not your relationship he may need to see a doctor.