I think i proved the Multiverse theory wrong?

The multiverse theory is the theory that there's an infinite number of universes parrallell to ours with infinite outcomes for anything. But, if that were true then wouldn't there be a universe where we mastered multiverse travel? And wouldn't there have to be a universe where they traveled to this... show more The multiverse theory is the theory that there's an infinite number of universes parrallell to ours with infinite outcomes for anything.
But, if that were true then wouldn't there be a universe where we mastered multiverse travel? And wouldn't there have to be a universe where they traveled to this very universe that we are in? There would have to be, since there's supposedly infinite outcomes. So like what i'm saying is if the multiverse theory was true, then there would have to be a universe that traveled to this universe and everyone knew. But no one has. So doesn't that prove it wrong? And also, wouldn't there have to be a universe where there are no alternate universes?
Update: Well yeah but then if there's an infinite number of outcomes, then there has to be a universe that someone traveled to this one and told you there were from there. Because that's one of the infinate outcomes that is happening based on the multiverse theory. So since that hasn't happened, then it's... show more Well yeah but then if there's an infinite number of outcomes, then there has to be a universe that someone traveled to this one and told you there were from there. Because that's one of the infinate outcomes that is happening based on the multiverse theory. So since that hasn't happened, then it's false.
11 answers 11