Are you/Were you in band?

Just wondering. If so, care to share some fun band memories? Did you ever go to band camp, like not the marching one that we all go to on like Aug 1st, but like a concert band one where you audition and get placed in a band & its usually at a college or high school? Care to share band camp memories? I'll come... show more Just wondering. If so, care to share some fun band memories? Did you ever go to band camp, like not the marching one that we all go to on like Aug 1st, but like a concert band one where you audition and get placed in a band & its usually at a college or high school? Care to share band camp memories? I'll come on & share some later because i'm on my phone & its a lot to touch right now.
Update: Here are a few camp memories. -So in our dorms we had the privilege of having one of the only rooms with a microwave. So we decided to see what would happen if we microwaved a bag of doritos. It caught on fire. We didn't know what to do so we picked it up off the microwave plate & stuck it in the mini fridge.... show more Here are a few camp memories.

-So in our dorms we had the privilege of having one of the only rooms with a microwave. So we decided to see what would happen if we microwaved a bag of doritos. It caught on fire. We didn't know what to do so we picked it up off the microwave plate & stuck it in the mini fridge.

-So I've been going to this same camp since the 7th grade (I was like 13) & Ive always had the same sectionals teacher and he knows me as No Es Posture & I know him as Abercrombie Bubble.

-Last year, my floor planned a flashmob.