NITWIG
Lv 7
NITWIG asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

Ohio State vs Notre Dame. Who would have won?

If Ohio State had been eligible last year they'd probably have played vs Notre Dame instead of Alabama. What would the score have been?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ohio State. It wouldn't have even been close. Ohio State would have crushed Notre Dame just like Alabama did. There were many teams better than Notre Dame last year that could have beaten them.

Alabama vs. Ohio State would have been a good game though. Probably close. I think Bama would have won this match up too though. Bama is elite in college football right know, along with the elite conference, the SEC.

But as for what I thought the score would be between Ohio State and Notre Dame:

OSU - 31

ND - 14

• uday
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Does or no longer that's counted? They confirmed they did no longer belong in there against Florida. specific they could have beat Notre Dame, in all hazard could have been 40-one-14 for OSU. i does no longer be so specific approximately Michigan and doubt they could have beat USC. do no longer understand adequate approximately LSU to make a call on that one.

• 7 years ago

ND 23, OSU 18

• 7 years ago

OSU would have beat them bad ND wasn't even any good last year they almost lost to pitt

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Holy crap. The score would have been close to the same. ND is way overrated and OSU is really powerful. OSU v. Bama woulda been nice though.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.