What are some popular Italian movies, tv shows and bands/songs for a teenage audience?

I've just started learning Italian, and I want to get more immersed in the language, so I want to listen to music and tv shows in the language that I'll enjoy. I guess, what are examples of Italian pop culture that teenagers might enjoy that are in the language? :) I like dramas and comedies, and... show more I've just started learning Italian, and I want to get more immersed in the language, so I want to listen to music and tv shows in the language that I'll enjoy.

I guess, what are examples of Italian pop culture that teenagers might enjoy that are in the language? :)

I like dramas and comedies, and alternative/acoustic type music, but I'm open to anything. :)

Thank you!

(Also, I wasn't entirely sure what category to put this in, so I'm sorry if this isn't appropriate!)