What is Google Glass?

I just recently heard about it but I have no clue what it is.

• Jake
    Favorite Answer

It's easy to Google it to get info.

Seems to be a POV camera gadget which can probably overlay store information as you look at buildings on the street. I have to believe they want to employ these as an extension to their Google Camera Car system for collecting images of the world.

Initial shipments to developers this year are supposedly going for $1500

Caisse d'Epargne launched into Google Glass

Google Glass à la Caisse d'EpargneThe bank is launching its first app. It allows you to take any picture proof, then transfer to a digital safe. Objective: To facilitate the formation of contracts.

Digital projects fully embedded in the distribution network of the Caisse d'Epargne ( BPCE group). Is the motto of the bank with its various IT projects around the customer relationship. An approach embodied for example in the recent initiative of the group to introduce electronic signatures agency ( read the file : Banque Populaire -Caisse d'Epargne deploying electronic signature agencies)

and you can lern more about it:

http://th3invention.blogspot.com/2014/03/caisse-de...