Charged with illegal consumption without being breathalyzed. What will happen?

Recently I was at a party where there was underage drinking. I had turned 18 at midnight, and the cops came at around 1:30. I had not drank anything except a few sips of beer. When I got to the front of the waiting line to be breathalyzed, the cops ran out of tubes for the breathalyzer. Eventually, one of them... show more Recently I was at a party where there was underage drinking. I had turned 18 at midnight, and the cops came at around 1:30. I had not drank anything except a few sips of beer. When I got to the front of the waiting line to be breathalyzed, the cops ran out of tubes for the breathalyzer. Eventually, one of them asked me how I was getting home. I told them my Mom was there to pick me up because I didn't drive there and my ride had left. They took my name down and called my Mom down and let me leave with her without being breathalyzed. A week later I got a court summon for the charge of illegal consumption. Can anyone tell me what I can expect?