I have a 95 Chrysler LHS that recently started to overheat what could be the problem?

I have a 95 Chrysler LHS and recently started to overheat easily also noticed its leaking out fluid from the coolant chamber. Also when I pushed on the gas peddle it wouldnt really accelarate past 25 mph without making a loud rumbly noise.. what could be the problem?

Favorite Answer

If it was my car I would immediately check the transmission fluid level. The low level causes the car not to move very fast. When there is not enough fluid it gets very hot so it causes the engine to overheat.

Source(s): 30 yrs home mech and Mech Eng
  • ?

If your cruise mild is approaching that is just right, it signifies that electricly, it is okay. Essentially the most long-established situation is a vacuum leak. Verify all of the vacuum lines going to the cruise servo beneath the hood. Pull the vaccum line off of the servo ( with the engine walking ) and put your finger over it. Can you feel the vacuum? It will have to be beautiful strong. Supply that a are attempting :)