Nina '') asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

Help! I want to put 1-2 stone on?10pts?

What shall I eat? How many calories a day?

Im an 18 year old girl who isnt even 7 stone :'( Iv never had an ounce of fat on me in my life however I am a small eater but thats also due to laziness I admit. Although I get compliments on my figure I feel vile like a 10 year old boy and I feel tired and weakened easily compared to some people. Is there anything to slow my metabolism down too?

HELP ME AMERICANS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankyou x

Favorite Answer

it is not necessary to slow you metabolism. you are better off eating a Mediterranean style diet but add extra starches, red meat and dairy. cheese and red meat slows your digestion leaving the food to sit. it is also good for mild nausea to eat a few slices of cheddar cheese.

I am not a licensed nutritionist but if you have a hi metabolism and you are not out side of healthy ranges of fat and weight. then you need to learn to accept your look. that isn't meant to sound harsh. it is just that Americans put up with a lot of crap from out selves and media. We need to accept who we are how we look and enjoy life. If you are too busy staring at yourself to find faults you may miss the one who finds you beautiful as you are.

Good weight gaining combinations are bread, cereals, pasta, rice, potatoes or sweet potatoes combined with meat, poultry, eggs, cheese, nuts or sea food. Peanut butter sandwiches and cheese sandwiches are good combinations.

The protein in the above combinations will help to gain extra muscles.

If food doesn't work perhaps you could try bodybuilding in the gym.