Are there any good animes that i can watch anymore?

I Have been obsessed with anime for the past couple months and i've kinda run out of animes to watch. I want one that has romance but not all about romance. Love triangles are the best! ( DO NOT SUGGEST; NARUTO, DRAGON BALL Z-KAI, OR FULL METAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD!!!) I have watched;

__________________

T.V. shows

Princess Resurrection

Maid Sama

Peach Girl

Kamichma Karin

Seikon no Qwasar

Sekion no Qwasar II

Fruits Baskets

Romeo X Juliet

The Wallflower

Earl and Fariy

Murder Princess

XXXHolic

Ouran High school host club

Code Geass

Code Geass R2

Special A

The world god only knows

Death Note

Hellsing

Shugo Chara

Phi Brain

Hanasakeru Seishonen

La Corda d'Oro

Blue Exorcist

Greates First Love

Hayate no Gotoku

Hell girl

Eden of the East

Spice and Wolf

Angel Beats!

Lovely Complex

Say "I Love You"

Sword Art Online

Kore Wa Zombie

Princess Lover

My little monster

Skip Beat!

Inu X Bouku Secret Service

07 ghost

Girls Bravo!

Demon King Daimao

Dance in the vampire bund

Vampire knight

Vampire Knight Guilty

Sacred Blacksmith

Elfen Lied

High school of the dead

Black Blood Brothers

Clanned

Clanned: After Story

Karin

The Familiar of Zero (all seasons)

From me to You

DN Angel

Baka and Test

Princess Tutu

Loveless

Junjo Romantica

A Dark Rabbit has 7 Lives

Speed Grapher

Soul Eater

Rosario+Vampire

Inuyasha

HunterXHunter

DGrey man

Blood+

Karin Revolution

Avatar The last air bender

The legends of Korra

____________________

Movies ( I don't want any suggestions for movies! Only T.V. show animes Please!)

Howl's moving Castle

Ponyo

Eden of the East

Spirited Away

______________

There are some other ones but i can't remember. PLZ HELP ME!! Plz list them with the description too! Thx. (I don't want any dragon ball Z Kai or stupid things). Also, please no repeats for what I already have listed. Thanks so much ( Yes I have been on Netflix and crunchy roll and anime network)

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Watch out for spoilers

*(Before)-Unseen

*(After)-Great Anime (More stars the better)

#- Not 12 24min episodes

Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na -Crescent Love***************

#Sword Art Online**************(Of the 2 endings, the one at ep.14 is the best)

Gift Eternal Rainbow***************

Hagure Yūsha No Estetica*************** (Kinda like Zero No Tsukaima, but more manly. Obvious relationship with a "Your'e place is with me," and a really nice kiss. Season 1 ends with him and her, two girl students [VP of Student Council] and one best friend who seems evil, teleporting to Azaraad to find out why the people of Disdania knew where Akatsuki and Myuu were so quickly. Definitly watch future seasons, only one season that aired in the end of the summer to the fall in 2012)

Campione!(The main character is Kusanagi Godou and he kills a God in the first episode, so this gives him the title of Campione. The god he defeats actually holds the abilities of ten different beings and Godou has power over all of them. This is a really obvious harem, but it is understood and seen who the main girl is. She is probably my favorite anime girl because she falls under the whole hot girl from nobility, but she is also foreign [Italian]. She seems like a girl who would be a tsundere type, but she is not in the least bit. She constantly tells Kusanagi that she loves him and in the second to last episode he actually ets how serious she is and has been abot her feelings. I believe that he is seen giving her his heart when he says that he will save her if she promises to be by his side till the end of time. This anime is also reminds me of Princess Lover! as well as Fortune Arterial, except for the fact that there is a more solid pick.)

Onegai Teacher***************

#Naruto

#Naruto Shippuuden

(I can't possibly forget this)

#Kaichō wa Maid-sama********(Good anime about the really cool and sly Usui who finds out in the 1st episode that the student council president, Misaki (Misa-chan) Ayuzawa, who hates how rude men in her school, is actually a working in a maid cafe as a waitress. He toys with her and in episode 6 kisses her and says he likes her. It is great, but it was unnecessarily 26 episodes long There are other really great episodes, romance wise. The summaries say he finds out her secret and the has her become his personal maid, but that is just a joke of his. The ending is a nice solid one, so watch in the future.)

#Zero No Tsukaima*********(4 Seasons Long developing romance, but the main characters get married in the end so it was good. Decent amount of fighting and great plot. I'd watch once i've forgotten the intricit details more.)

#Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu*********(Really nice anime that focuses a lot on their romance. It's about the most popular and incredibly wealthy girl in high school, and probably Japan, and the fact that she loves anime and manga, to the point of being an Otaku. She tries so hard to hide this fact, but soon the main male, Yuuto, finds out about it. He keeps it a secret and is pretty ordinary about it. The first season is more romance, while the second is a bit more ecchi [this does not mean that the romance is no longer there, in fact the 2nd season has one of its best episodes]. I still have to find the 4 OVA's but they're still being released. {date is 12/19})

Oda Nobuna No Yabo*********(this is the one where the kid who plays a lot of shoujo games somehow gets sent back in time to aid Oda Nobuna in reuniting Japan. His history knowledge plays a big role in it and other than a few mistakes, and believing that all the characters were men, not hot women like they are, in his past, he does end up aiding them in their battles a lot. There is a strong tsundere lead, and she has a good relationship with the male lead from the near beginning. This came out in 2012 and has good potential for 2nd season, so try to remember and find it.)

H2O: Footprints in the Sand*********(Has a lot of drama and it also throws in some weird twists towards the end of the series. The main character is Takuma Hirose and he is blind. He goes to a village in order to heal from his unknown condition and it seems as though a spirit called Otoha healed him. The main girl is Kohinata Hayami and she is beaten mercilessly her entire life for what her family used to do to the village. She is nonchalant about it and as time goes on, comes to open up to Hirose. It really reminds me of the drama in Myself;Yourself and it makes me want to see Myself;Yourself again.)

Dakara Boku Wa H Ga Dekinai********* (Was a good one. He makes a contract with Lisara, who is a shinigami, to help find her special specimen and she will save his life which is supposed to end in 3 months. Great ending, he regects childhood friend and when he is brought back from brink of death Lisara says that she loves him. Has same Ero-ness from Highschool DxD, but actually shows to nudity, the

Source(s): email me at gsolares42@gmail.com for 60-70 more

Haganai

You have quite the list. I have a few recommendations for you.

1) Vampire Hunter D - I'm not sure how to summarize this one, the title is kind of self-explanatory. At current it only has the two movies (the one from 1985 is my favorite) but it is well worth the watch. I will give warnings for blood, gore, and sexual content on this one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_Hunter_D_(198...

2) Le Portrait de Petite Cossette - "The series focuses on Eiri Kurahashi, a college art student who works in an antique shop. One day, he sees the image of a girl in an antique glass. To his shock, she appears to be moving and living out her life before his eyes. He becomes infatuated with the girl, and one night at midnight, he somehow makes contact with her." Summary taken from the Wikipedia page for the series. This is a short OVA, and WELL worth the watch. It's a darker show, but is beautiful in its artistry and haunting music. Warnings for this are blood and gore. But again, really beautiful piece.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Portrait_de_Petit_...

3) Kyou Kara Maou - 15 year old Shibuya Yuuri's life was simple. Senior High Student with a love for baseball. That was until he got flushed down a toilet, while helping a classmate. Now he's in a strange world of demons and dragons and flying skeletons! To pile on top of it all they say he's the KING! This is a REALLY fun anime with light shounen-ai undertones, and a reverse harem style format to it. It's a lengthy series spanning 117 episodes but i really did love it. There is a novel series and a manga series that goes along with it. But i encourage you not to try to compare the three. Each verse, while similar, are very VERY different from each other.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyou_Kara_Maou

4) Sekaiichi Hatsukoi - This one is a spin-off of Junjou Romantica focusing on one of Akihiko's editors, Onodera Ritsu. Plagued by the memory of a past love in Senior High, Onodera leaves his father's publishing company only to end up a manga editor with NONE other than his past love. This one is full of funny moments akin to Junjou Romantica, but i'm very impressed with this series as it wasn't so much as forced like Akihiko/Misaki felt. There's also a novel series focusing on Yokozawa Takafumi that's probably become the most popular spinoff from this writer that will be getting it's OWN anime soon. And i have to say, this whole verse is so much better than Junjou, imo. It's quite amazing and well worth the watch. I can flail enough about this series.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sekai-ichi_Hatsukoi#A...

Now for my final suggestion, i'm going outside of anime here. But if you're not to opposed to the thought i would like to suggest a couple of Live action dramas.

1) Tumbling - This series is about a group of Senior High boys pursuing a dream of rhythmic gymnastics. I can't say enough good things about this show. It has romance and drama. It will make you cry, it will make you laugh, it will make you feel everything in between. In 13 episodes you fall in love with each of these characters and their back stories and follow them as they understand each other and become friends. I realize this sounds a bit corny but it's rougher than it sounds as half the group of boys are yankees with quite a violent history or wanting to start fights. I've watched this series so many times and still just cry over it. It's THAT good.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Tumbling

I think that's it for now. I hope you enjoy and happy watching!

OH! Bonus Anime that's a must watch for any anime fan

Neon Genesis Evangelion - post-apocalyptic mayhem, giant fighting robots, love triangles, the entire city of Tokyo have a security feature that takes it underground. WHAT does this anime NOT have. This anime is just CRAZY in every aspect. This is one you have to watch to believe and then try to understand and then ask yourself 'what the hell did i just watch and where can i get more?'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neon_Genesis_Evangeli...

Source(s): www.wikipedia.org wiki.d-addicts.com
  • Tonya

You can try Sailor Moon I've recently started wat ching it. Sailor moon is about this girl serena who finds this cat luna and learns she's is sailor moon the defender of the galaxy and earth. Then more sailor scouts start joining her like sailor mars, sailor murcery, sailor jupiter, and sailor venus and their like super heros but also have teenage lives and go through the normal things teens go through. I'm only on season 1 episode 36 so I'm not that far yet. There also a japanese version so make sure you search for the english dubbed version but the japanese and english versions do have some differences so some people like the japan version better it all depends on your preference. But I luv it and it to has romance in it you'll like it I think. You can even try Wolf's Rain its about people who turn into wolves and the people thought they were striped from earth, but now its like a secret society. And now the ones who are left are try to find this kind of safe heaven where they don't have to hide anymore. I never saw but a few episodes cuz I didn't find it till about the end of the series and I think there's only 2 seasons. But what I did see of it it was pretty good its even about luv to so if you want romance.

Fairy Tail