Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

I need a good love note for my ex ?

I wanna send it to my ex , he has a gf but we still talk & he tell me he loves me i really need to win him over , plesse help me with a note to show him how much i love him

Favorite Answer

Dear ___________,

If I could I'd give you a million __________, if I could I'd give you the brightest _________ in the _________. You're everything to me and when life gets _______ when the _________ get ________, you come along and nothing other than _________ you seems important. The grand facade fades into _________ to be replaced by the _________ of your _______. There's nothing that I look forward to more than spending a _________ evening with you. _________, ________ and _______ you makes me _________. Just lying beside you and feeling your _________ _________ against my ________soothes all of my __________. Tonight, I want to shut out the rest of the world and ________ you__________. Please tell me you'll__________ me _________.

Love,

___________

Source(s): Nicholas sparks

Dear........

I love yo more than a fat kid loves cake.

I really want you.

Love from "your name"

Source(s): The almighty Lord Jesus

write down all the things you love about him. He'll think it's thoughtful.

Source(s): my friend did it to get her bf back