Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

Why do guys like to have sex with virgens ?

Is there a difference of feelings or what? Cos im a virgin and my bf told me hes hela happy im a virgin. Tha made me kind of suspicious.

Best Answer

it means you're probably not the type to sleep around and be unfaithful... that's a massive plus in a relationship.

well im a guy and a virgin but i dont want to have sex with a virgin. i feel like if i do it bad then itll ruin her first time, so im afraid to have sex with one.

Everybody is different. And I wouldn't suggest sex experts because they usually lying about a lot of things about relationships. Heck, some of them are not even married and had multiple sex partners no doubt. You know as they say "The more sexual experiences, the better for marriage." Which is complete garbage to me. And besides what's so suspicious about it? It means that he knows you won't be unfaithful to him and you are perfect to marry someday. Why? Because your pure in heart, body, mind and spirit. As long as you did not do oral and anel sex as well, your fine. Plus if a virgin has sex for the first time she'll stick like glue to that person who took her virginity. In otherwords you'll be attached and bound to him. But I say don't think about sex until marriage, because if you do it now and God forbid he breaks up with you, you'll regret it for life. And you won't know how the next guy will treat you afterwords. Especially if he wanted to marry you, and found out that your not a virgin. In the case of sex; experience isn't everything. The wisdom is more powered then experience. You have all the experience in the world, it does'nt mean you know what sex really is. Wisdom first, experience after you marry. Because once you have sex with him, your soul is connected to him so basically you'll be married to that person. And soul ties are hard to break. That's why we say no sex before marriage, if you have a stable job and have your own place, pay bills, you can marry. There is no excuse why you need to wait until your 30-50 years of age to marry. Unless you want to.

Best Regards.

Virginity is a social construct. It's suppose to mean you are more "pure." Men also seem to think it means you will be tighter. Which apparently feels "better."

None of that is really true though...

Watch some videos from Laci Green, she's a great sex educator. Link below.

I'm a guy and wouldn't go for a virgin cause its inexperience, but if he says it like that then it could mean that he likes you a lot and would like to go there with you cause it would be his first aswell

idk

Tighter, I wouldn't know xD I'm a bit to young to be seeing this xD