What are some famous polish Celebrities?

I have a pop culture project due on Monday and I've been researching for polish Celebrities and I've come up with nothing, plus I'm using a school administrated iPad and it blocks some things that may be a lead, so please if your from Poland or something like that if you could give me some names of celebrities and what they do whether actors or actresses and some music that's famous, like famous music artists? Please!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi. I'm not sure what kind of celebrities you need exactly, so I just randomly picked a few:

Actresses: Natasza Urbanska, Renata Dancewicz, Anna Przybylska, Anna Mucha, Iza Miko (known internationally), Marta Zmuda-Trzebiatowska

Actors: Piotr Adamczyk, Tomasz Karolak, Borys Szyc, Cezary Pazura, Artur Zmijewski, Pawel Malaszynski

Music bands: Zakopower, Dzem, Ich Troje, Lady Pank, Bajm, Blue Cafe, Paktofonika, Behemoth, Vader, Wilki, Kult, Myslovitz

Music artists (female): Doda (real name Dorota Rabczewska), Maryla Rodowicz, Reni Jusis, Kasia Kowalska, Justyna Steczkowska

Music artists (male): Ryszard Rynkowski, Zbigniew Wodecki, Szymon Wydra, Krzysztof Kiljanski, Andrzej Piaseczny

TV Show hosts: Kuba Wojewodzki, Szymon Majewski, Tomasz Lis, Monika Olejnik

I hope this helped a bit. You can look all those names up via a search engine and please take a look at the source for more info or contact with me.

Regards,

Mike

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Piotr Adamczyk, Tomasz Karolak, Borys Szyc.

• ashli
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

do no longer forget that many of the time, you spot celebs in magnificent lights, with make up artists and hair stylists on the waiting. i've got considered pictures of a few celebs finding "undemanding" some i did no longer even realize. no longer all celebs look stunning with out the help of their stylists. the only ingredient us "wide-spread" human beings can learn is that if we had their money, you would be speaking approximately us!! lol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.