Much needed help/advice about my situation plz, so much on my mind. :/ Parents,sex,young adults & christianity?

Hello! This is Rachelle. (: I am 19 years old. I am a confident and happy person in general. I am the firstborn daughter of my family, I have one sister and a mom and dad. I have grown up being a Christian all my life with a happy conservative family. I have a boyfriend named Daniel who is also 19 years old. We... show more Hello! This is Rachelle. (: I am 19 years old. I am a confident and happy person in general. I am the firstborn daughter of my family, I have one sister and a mom and dad. I have grown up being a Christian all my life with a happy conservative family. I have a boyfriend named Daniel who is also 19 years old. We have been happily together for two years. We both have jobs and both live with our parents. He is someone I am very much in love with and want to marry someday. We want the same things out of life, and our views line up with eachother. We have genuine respect for eachother. Our chemistry is perfect. He completes me more than any man I have ever been with. He is a stong Christian believer too, he's very gentle and sweet. We have no intentions in breaking up any time soon. He proved his love for me by giving me a promise ring. His parents are not very religious, but mine are very conservative and religious. In my current family situation, my parents are in the process of getting a divorce. His parents are planning to divorce sometime this year as well. Well now that you know a little about our background, here's the situation: My boyfriend and I lost our parents trust in us because we had sex in my sister's car last night, and they found out... We have had very safe and protected sex for a very long time up until now, we didn't feel pressured to the first time and I felt ready. This is not the first time they had found out either. Because my mother is very religious, she expects/wants my sister and I to be virgins until we are married. We are not by any means allowed to have sex with our boyfriends while I am still living under her roof. Her and I had had a very long talk. Since she's my mom, I have to respect and follow her wishes no matter what it is, whether I'm over 18, or not. She told his mom and both our parents are very disappointed in us. I'm not allowed to come over to his house anymore. I feel like crap for losing their trust...I feel terrible and it was mine/his fault...I'm very sad because God is looking down at me being disappointed in me for not waiting until marriage, (like it says in the bible), my mom and sister are disappointed in me, his mom is disappointed in both of us and it's just going to take a very long time to build up that trust again. In the meantime, all I ask is for some advice or help, to soften all of this hurt and shame inside of me...I already asked for God's forgiveness, but this pain will not cease to go away anytime soon. I feel like a hypocrite for going to church and praising God, when the next night we end up shacking up. I feel like giving up on being a Christian because my mother made me feel so ashamed and stupid...I feel like I have lost their blessing for my wedding day, or just point-blank, lost their blessing in general...
Daniel and I agreed to stop having sex and are taking a week to be away from eachother to heal individually and emotionally. Not necessarily taking a break, just not see eachother.
I need to heal and all I ask for is some very needed guidance through all this...again, we have no intentions of breaking up any time soon and want to build our parents' trust again by gaining self-control in our relationship, and strength with prayer. We have good intentions, we just made a mistake... I am not sure if I could gain their blessing back, but if it were possible that would be a day I would never forget and would make me happy and alive on my wedding day someday.

Thanks, God bless and have a great day. ~Rachelle