Can I Sue The Texas Department Of Public Safety?

Recently I tried to go to the DPS office to receive my ID card(I Had My Birth Certificate, Social Security card, & Proof Of Residency) however I was told I need my W-2(I can't start my job until I have an ID), or My mom ( Who's In The Hospital), or my driving record (I DON'T HAVE ONE, I CAN'T DRIVE YET!) in order to inquire my ID, My family is on the verge of breaking and the only way I could help is if I get a job. Is there a way that I can sue or take further actions to obtain my rights?

2 Answers

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Can you sue? Sure if you are 18 or over. Can you win? No.

    There is a complete list of acceptable documents here:

  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

    In my profession. i've got been sued thrice. 2 have been dropped once I employed a lawyer and the different guy or woman observed that i replace into going to roll over. The 0.33 I won in courtroom and recovered my lawyer expenses from the different occasion.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.