funnel
funnel asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 8 years ago

Whats up with the twin qualifying races at Daytona?

Usually run them on Thursday. Havent heard espn or anyone mention them. Did NASCAR do away with it. Those races are better than the 500 sometimes.

I have direct tv. Cant find the twin races on any channel. Anybody know what channel or if d tv just isnt carrying it?

Favorite Answer

They are on today starting at 10 am Pacific on Speed for the prerace and 11am for race 1 and are more exciting than ever with new faster cars and a girl on the pole. Check out my questions, they have the Mustang. there links in some of the answers to Jays lineup.

Added: the Speed channel is 607 on direct tv, use your menu/search on the remote. you might find some replays to catch.

if it won't come up when you key in 607, you'll have to upgrade.

They ran today on the Speed channel. There was not the usual hype for them though.

• SRΛSC

They are on, in fact both are done as I type this. Kevin Harvick & Kyle Busch won them. It was on SPEED as it has been for a couple of years now.

• Josh

Today at 2:19 and 4:00 eastern

-----------

Speed Channel