Dream Matches Part VI: Old vs New?

Another Part, this time dealing with stars from a older generation facing competitors that are perhaps mirror images of them. .This Is strictly KayFabe. 2.You can add a match type to any of these bouts If you wish. 3.If you don't think your Informed enough to pick a winner you can skip that match and... show more Another Part, this time dealing with stars from a older generation facing competitors
that are perhaps mirror images of them.

.This Is strictly KayFabe.
2.You can add a match type to any of these bouts If you wish.
3.If you don't think your Informed enough to pick a winner you can skip that match and I won't take any credit away.

Now Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, Leeeeeets GET READY TO RUUUMMBBBLE!!!!!!!

Goldberg(Streak Version) vs Ryback

Superstar Billy Graham(70's) vs Jesse "The Body" Ventura(Mid 70's-Early 80's)

Raven(90's) vs Jeff Hardy(2011 "Anti Christ Of Pro Wrestling")

Shawn Michaels(97-98 WWF Champion) vs Chris Jericho(2001 Undisputed Champion)

Harley Race(80's) vs Triple H(06-Present King Of Kings)

Now the Main Event

"Nature Boy" Buddy Rodgers(60's) vs "Nature Boy" Ric Flair(80's).

BQ. Which Match will be the Closest and which will be the quickest?
BQ 2.Which of these younger wrestlers are the most similar to their older counterpart?
BQ 3. What do you think of the WrestleMania 30 not being In MSG?

BQ 4. As promised here Is MY Ultimate Warrior promo.

Hulk Hooooogaaaan you have MESSED WITH WHAT IS NOT YOURRS!!!!!!!!!
YOU! DARE! try to CUSRES the Name of the WARRRRRRRRRRRIORRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!.
You have your Hulkamanics In the Millions, BUT THAT'S NOT ENOUGH IS ITTT????!!!!!!!
YOU DARE TRY TO FORCE THE LITTLE WARRIORS TO FEASSSTS ON THE FELSH OF THEIR HEROOO???? Make them EAT my felsh!! NAW ON MY BONES AND DRINK MY BLLOOOD!!
Well let tell you something Hogan,YOU!!!! ARE THE ONE THAT FORCED YOUR FANS TO CONSUME YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... YOU THOUGHT THE POWER OF HULKAMANIA COULD RAPE THE NAME OF THE WARRIOR BUT INSTEAD YOUR, YOURRRRRRRR HULKAMANICS HAVE RAPPPPED YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
So HAWK HOWGUN you, more then any one else has to realize that the Rocket Ship to Paradise
Is uo to the GODS. NOT YOUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
sO REMEMBER hawk hogun the Spirit of the Warrior might just FEAST ON YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG........AHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
3 answers 3