Lily of the valley Fragrance?
Looking for a lily scented perfume or cologne, not too musky....Any ideas? Thanks in advance
- DreamLv 57 years agoFavorite Answer
I love lily of the valley, it's one of my favorite flowers and one of my favorite floral notes in a perfume. Some of my favorite lily of the valley scents are:
- Etat Libre d'Orange - Don't Get Me Wrong Baby - sweet, candied lily of the valley, playful and light.
- Molinard - Les Fleurs de Provance: Muguet - realistic, green lily of the valley.
- Van Cleef & Arpels - Muguet Blanc - straight-up lily of the valley.
- Crabtree & Evelyn - Lily of the Valley - delicate, slightly sweet lily of the valley with a hint of rose and jasmine.
- Cartier - Cartier de Lune - a balanced rose and lily of the valley scent. It has an ethereal, sheer quality to it and it's hauntingly beautiful.
- Yardley - Lily of the Valley - a cheaper alternative to the designer and niche interpretations of muguet. A fresh but slightly sweet lily of the valley fragrance and very affordable.
- Annick Goutal - La Muguet - a very fresh, realistic dry down of mildly soapy lily of the valley.
- Jessica McClintock - Jessica McClintock - a lovely, light white floral dominated by lily of the valley.Source(s): perfume collector