Read facts... fun AND info!!

He was born Usher Terry Raymond IV in Dallas, Texas

His birthday is October 14, 1978

Spent most of his childhood in Chattanooga

He first started singing as a kid in a local church choir in Chattanooga

When he was 11 he joined a singing quintet called NuBegginings

His family moved to Atlanta, Georgia so he could pursue music as a teenager

He has a younger half-brother, James

Competed on Star Search when he was 13, where he was spotted by an agent at LaFace Records

His mother, Jonetta Patton, quit her job as a medical technician to manage his career until 2007

His single “You Make Me Wanna” off of the album My Way was his first to reach number one on the charts and go gold and platinum

You Make Me Wanna" won the Best Male R&B/Soul Single at the 1999 Soul Train Awards

“U Remind Me” and “U Got it Bad” off the album 8701 each topped the Billboard Charts for 6 weeks

Made his acting debut on the show Moesha

He also starred in The Faculty, She’s All That and Light it Up

He was in the soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful

8701 went 4 times platinum in the U.S.

In 2002 he won a Grammy for Best Male R&B Performance

Confessions came out in 2004 and sold over 10 million copies in the U.S. winning a Recording Industry Artist Award, it had the highest first week sales of an album by any R&B artist

He dated TLC singer Rozonda ‘Chilli’ Thomas for 2 years, many thought that Confessions was written about her

He started US Records and signed pop sensation Justin Bieber

He is part of owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers basketball team

Usher became the first artist to top the Billboard Hot 100 Airplay with four consecutive number-one singles

Appeared in 2001 movie Texas Rangers

His 6th studio album Raymond Vs. Raymond debuted at number 1 on the charts

Usher is involved with several restaurants

He released Looking 4 Myself June 2012-08-06

He married girlfriend Tameka Foster in 2007, they have two children together and divorced in 2009

Founded New Look, a charity that encourages young people to get real world work experience and the charity went on to create Our Block, an initiative to help rebuild New Orleans neighborhoods

Source(s): Guess who this is about?? ;)
  • Anon
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Once there was a time, a beautiful girl named Sophia with long blue hair. One night after giving her 14 year old little brother Divad the video game he always wanted, he experiences fun unlike anything he has ever felt. Also, that night, his sister's feet were hurting after winning a track and field race that day at school. Knowing this he decides to repay her by becoming her slave. He goes into her room and sees that she is lying in bed watching TV and ask "would you like for me to rub your feet". She says yes. He gives her a 2 hour massage, one for every foot. Before it was over she falls asleep.

He tucks her in, turns off the TV, and closes the door. Afterwards, he goes to his room to play doom.

The End!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The United States has more Aircraft Carriers than the rest of the world combined. Despite what many people are under the delusion of believing, China is no threat to the US. They have one 66,000 ton aircraft carrier or (CV), America has eleven 100, 000 ton Super Aircraft Carriers. The United States owns the seas. China's numbers mean nothing. An invasion of the USA is close to impossible. That said, if you're an American, or an ally of them, you may sleep soundly tonight. China is no threat to The Land of the Free, or her allies.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

as quickly as upon a time, there replaced right into a gloomy and grey land, it replaced into abode to the smallest of creatures. They have been previous and pail and as they craweled out to the bright easy of the purple sunlight, the worldwide around them looked as though it may exchange. It replaced into time. They scurried away with all their velocity, yet none ought to avaid the hunters. Their bright purple eyes peircing the main helpful of creatures, and claws that should shrink by using stone. The hunters roamed in seek for their prey. as quickly as they have been happy, they dissapeared to the horizon, staring at for for day after right this moment

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Once upon a time, there was a duck. The duck had a very big imagination. Then one day, the duck walked into a forest and got eaten by a giant cow.

• 8 years ago

How about a troll story?

A troll is an individual who chronically posts specious arguments, flames or personal attacks to annoy someone or disrupt a discussion.

Trolls are recognizable by the fact that they have no real interest in learning about the topic at hand - they simply want to utter flame bait.

Like the ugly creatures they are named after, they exhibit no redeeming characteristics, and as such, they are recognized as a lower form of life, as in, “Oh, ignore her/him, she/he's just a troll.”

Trolls tend to play with themselves when ignored by others.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.