Survey: Why do girls fight over cute/hot guys?

Like in middle school and high school most girls want the hot boys for boyfriends to show off and be popular instead of liking them for their personality One of my cousins told me that her boyfriend is so handsome, good-looking and a down-to-earth guy with an very good personality and she's average, plain-jane. People tell her how lucky she is to have a guy that is beautiful inside and out, plus she get's bullied at school by other girls because she's dating the guy that girls go ga ga over and fight for him. He likes her more than those beautiful, popular girls. She got threatened, beaten, and got treated like garbage. Why are girls jealous when other girls are dating cute guys and fight for them?

Favorite Answer

Girls in middle/high school are natured that way. Definitely not all of them are, but a few is enough to give the whole a bad name. I would say that they don't know what relationships are based upon and, like you said, show off.

Some girls can be monsters at that age and should be avoided at all costs.

P.S. Sorry about your cousin and those little girls. What are you gonna do, they still need time to grow up...

• zabel

Hot Girl Fight

thats only in school. As adults.. the hottest girls go on to become the trophy wives of the richest guys who are generally more pretty on the inside than the outside (real estate developers, shopping mall tycoons, factory owners, big business owners etc).

If you ever want to know what happens to the prettiest girls from school... go visit my moms community. They are all lounging around in $2 million dollar houses telling their husbands "no. no maid. NO MAID. They will try to sleep with you. I'll do all the cooking and cleaning myself ok, hun? what? no i dont think thats sexist. I prefer traditional roles over you staring at a maid's butt. So.. where's the vacuum? this place will be spotless when you come from work! kiss".

Some women are stupid and actually LET their husband get a maid. But, maybe they are secure in their relationship. A real man doesnt cheat with the help.. unless the wife cheats first.

Yah, the pretty girls are going to be with rich men raising their kids in low crime communities and sending them to private schools where they dont have to worry about their kids getting "threatened and beat" by the savages of society. The fist fighting savages who, thankfully, cant get above the glass ceiling.

school Girls are irrelevant. The REAL fight.. is over rich men who arent that good looking.

That is the absolute most ferocious competition in society. Nothing is more .....scary than two women competing for the same millionaire. That competition is so ferocious and terrifying... most women dont even bother to get in it.

They want to be the center of attention. They want other girls to be jealous and they want to be that main character in every tv show.

I used to be competitive like those girls in sixth grade, but thank goodness i outgrew that.

It's a very good question, looking forward to reading the replies

I stay away from those motherf*ckers... Now that I know how poorly they treat girls.. Guys who rape girls aren't something to go ga-ga over....

• Koi

Same reason guys fight over cute/hot girls.

Because girls wanna be popular and want attention. I don't know why girls ALWAYS go for hot dude that will hurt them. That's why I can't understand girls. =\

Ever hear the saying "If I can't have you then no one will"? Well that how alot of teens think...it's as simple as that. Sad but true.

They r crazy people