I bought something on amazon.com that i shouldn't have... need info!?

Ok so i ordered something that my parents must not see. I'm always ordering off of amazon and ebay so when i get a package its no big deal and they give it to me and they don't open it themselves. My purchases are made with gift cards and i know if it were with my mom's credit or debit card, she would... show more Ok so i ordered something that my parents must not see. I'm always ordering off of amazon and ebay so when i get a package its no big deal and they give it to me and they don't open it themselves. My purchases are made with gift cards and i know if it were with my mom's credit or debit card, she would see it. My first question:
1) can anyone see what i ordered off of amazon if it was purchased with amazon credit?
Ok and I'm usually not nervous because i bet my mom doesn't even look at the label and she always asks what i got. But since I'm probably not supposed to have this, I'm nervous. so here comes my next few questions:
2)is the name of the product on the label?
3)what EXACTLY is on every label of amazon packages?
ok thanks everyone.