Having bikini troubles :/?

I'm 13 year old and trust me its not to make my boobs look bigger. This is hard to ask a question like this but I can't find it anywhere on the Internet so I must ask myself! I've like recently started developing. And I don't wear a padded bra yet but I'll need one this summer because when I... show more I'm 13 year old and trust me its not to make my boobs look bigger. This is hard to ask a question like this but I can't find it anywhere on the Internet so I must ask myself! I've like recently started developing. And I don't wear a padded bra yet but I'll need one this summer because when I wear my tank tops my nipples show through. But anyways this is about bikinis. So there was bikinis in the store today but even the extra small ones are just like a tiny bit too small and go forward when I bend over and move around. So I need something up there but nothing seems to fit and the kids sizes are too thin. So do you think Aeropostale ones would fit since they're more designed for teens like me. And do you know of any brands that would fit me if the cups are smaller you know? Thanks sooo much in advance if you answer :)
3 answers 3