Has anyone ever been to Playa de Las Americas in Tenerife?

I'm going there at the end of July and I really can't wait. It's actually Costa Adeje I'm staying in and we're going All Inclusive. There's five of us who are 16-21 and we wanna know where all the best places are to go clubbing, how much spending money we'd need each for eleven days... show more I'm going there at the end of July and I really can't wait. It's actually Costa Adeje I'm staying in and we're going All Inclusive. There's five of us who are 16-21 and we wanna know where all the best places are to go clubbing, how much spending money we'd need each for eleven days (going out probably half of them to Playa De Las Americas), and what good excursions and things there are near by and how much they cost. We're gonna do Siam Park and we know about it.
Also, is the Veronicas Strip safe? We keep hearing people warning away from it but I think they're just paranoid or the type of people who make their own trouble.