Rate My Pokemon Ruby Team?

Hallo. So I've been playing Ruby lately, I just beat the Elite Four. I know I can challenge May, Wally, and Steven again. (May @ Lilycove once a week, Wally @ Victory, and Steven @ Meteor Falls. How many times can you battle Wally / Steven though?) I just need to know if my team is good or not. I'm thinking... show more Hallo. So I've been playing Ruby lately, I just beat the Elite Four. I know I can challenge May, Wally, and Steven again. (May @ Lilycove once a week, Wally @ Victory, and Steven @ Meteor Falls. How many times can you battle Wally / Steven though?) I just need to know if my team is good or not. I'm thinking of adding a few pokes like Salamence, Metagross, and some other options I get from you guys. So help me on that. This is my team right now :

- Skarmory (F) @ ?
Trait: Keen Eye
EVs: I don't ev train in ruby since I can't see the EV's
Lax Nature (+Def -Sp.Def)
- Roar
- Spikes
- Drill Peck
- Steel Wing

-Ninetales (F) @ ?
Trait: Flash FIre
Evs: Like I said before
Timid Nature (+Speed -Attack)
- Flamethrower
- Faint Attack
- ? Hidden Power?
- ? Will o Wisp?

- Crawdaunt (M) @ Mystic Water
Trait: Shell Armor
EVs:
Jolly Nature (+Spd -Sp.Atk)
- Swords Dance
- Sludge Bomb
- Aerial Ace
- Surf

-Sceptile (F) @ Miracle Seed
Trait: Overgrow
Evs:
Naive Nature (+Spd -Sp.Def)
- Leaf Blade
- Giga Drain
- Dragon Claw
- ? Brick Break?

-Altaria (M) @ ?
Trait: Natural Cure
Evs:
Jolly Nature (+Spd -Sp.def)
- Dragonbreath
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Rest

I might replace Altaria / Crawdaunt OR I could keep them as substitutes. ANY help appreciated.
What you need to tell:
- Movesets
- If team is good or not
- What I should replace
- How many times Wally / Steven meet you

Best Answer to one who answers all this ^ and extra (if you want).

Thanks in advance!
Update: @ I Win My IRC: I bred around 10 + Skarmory's and I got really mad that I haven't gotten 1 Impish, so I just went on with Lax :P. And I know Crawdaunt sucks, but I have Starmie on almost all my other games and I wanted a water-type that I can get early in the game. Also, I have a Modest Tentacool that I... show more @ I Win My IRC: I bred around 10 + Skarmory's and I got really mad that I haven't gotten 1 Impish, so I just went on with Lax :P. And I know Crawdaunt sucks, but I have Starmie on almost all my other games and I wanted a water-type that I can get early in the game. Also, I have a Modest Tentacool that I might train. I cannot trade to Emerald and teach anything so that sucks :/ mostly because I don't have it and I'm playing on a PSP. But thanks. You didn't really answer the last thing on the list: How many times wally / steven meet you. And if the team is good or not.
4 answers 4