What are some easy healthy vegetarian recipes to make at home?

I'm trying to change my diet a little bit and I want something healthy but easy to make at home. And I don't want weird ingredients such as shortening or some different ingredient that I'll have to go specifically to buy. I have quinoa and oatmeal at home. I have cranberries and almonds and walnuts. I... show more I'm trying to change my diet a little bit and I want something healthy but easy to make at home. And I don't want weird ingredients such as shortening or some different ingredient that I'll have to go specifically to buy. I have quinoa and oatmeal at home. I have cranberries and almonds and walnuts. I have a lot of other stuff too but can you tell me some healthy, delicious, simple, recipes to make at home? Thanks!!!! :)
Update: I don't mean shortening as weird, I mean it as not healthy and it's like a substitute for butter. It's not a natural ingredient