Rosetta Stone Program - How long will it take to learn Greek?

I am curious on how long it will take me to learn Greek. I know a lot of it has to do with the type of person and their learning ability, but I've been very excited and anxious about learning the language of Greek. I am planning on taking an hour a day, maybe longer, 7 days a week! Any estimates on how long... show more I am curious on how long it will take me to learn Greek. I know a lot of it has to do with the type of person and their learning ability, but I've been very excited and anxious about learning the language of Greek. I am planning on taking an hour a day, maybe longer, 7 days a week! Any estimates on how long Greek would take to learn via Rosetta Stone?

LOTS of effort will be put into the learning of this language, don't forget that!

I have MANY reasons for me to learn Greek.
1. I am planning on moving to Greece permanently as a US Citizen. (Going to become a citizen of Greece while staying a citizen of the US. Also, I don't have any family of Greek origin, so I know how hard it is to move there legally! So please no comments on that.)
2. It is a requirement to know the language before becoming a citizen of Greece.
3. It is an awesome and a beautiful language!
4. I have been wanting to learn the language for years now. Time to start!
5. The reasons go on...

Please answer about my question up top, no comments on the reasons please!
THANKS! :)