S asked in HealthDental · 8 years ago

What should I make for my boyfriend that is getting his wisdom teeth taken out?

To start with I'm 15 and my boyfriend is 17. He is getting all four of his wisdom teeth removed in two days. I'm still going to hangout with him Friday and watch a movie with him. Firstly, I was wondering if you are able to kiss after having the procedure done. Also, I was wondering what kind of foods he will be able to eat. I was thinking of just bringing over Haagen-Dazs ice cream, yuuuum (:. Or making something.. any ideas?? Thank you!!!!

Favorite Answer

The first few days he will be eating a soft diet. The first day jello, pudding and yogurt are good choices. The next day something a little more nutritious is recommended like scrambled eggs, mashed potatoes, soup etc.. If he can tolerate ice cream I think it would be fine the second day just make sure there isn't any nuts, toffee, sprinkles etc. in the ice cream because it could get lodged in the sockets and cause discomfort. I would just stick to kissing his cheek (lightly) for a little while.

I think you are so sweet to go through so much effort to help your boyfriend to feel better. I hope he feels better soon.

Certified Dental Assistant

He probably already knows but, the first few days he shouldn't eat or drink anything real warm or hot because it could promote bleeding.

U can make soups, and very soft foods but soup Is my highest recommendation. Yes bring the hangen dazz it feels good mistly cold and warm foods work the best.

Source(s): Mehh