Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 7 years ago

Did Pope Benedict refuse to have a religious debate with Dr. Zakir Naik?

If this is true then he is a coward, and he knows that Christianity is false. He should be proving his point on why he believes christianity is the right path - not avoid like a wimp. Afterall, he is the pope.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

I wasn't aware that he did. But if it's true, it's probably because Naik is such a joke and a proven liar that the Pope wouldn't waste his precious time on such a loser.

• 3 years ago

Pope Benedict vs Dr. Zakir naik? Yes i do know its late of me asking this question in spite of everything the hype died down however i nonetheless wanna understand why would Zakir Naik run far from having a open debate on faith in entrance of the arena media .Does this imply that Zakir Naik has no self assurance within the validity of his religion i.E. Islam. Ans: for the reason that zakir is aware of that the cult he follows will be uncovered once again.

• Ivan
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

And Dr. Zakir Naik refuse to debate Ali Sina.

Is he a coward or something?

Or he knows that Islam is false. He should be proving his point on why he believes Islam is the right path - not avoid like a wimp. Afterall, he is seeking to debate pope.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Why would the Pope even debate with him? Any reasons at all? If Zakir seems to be into Christianity so much, why doesn't he convert and accept the one and only true faith?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Ask you Zahil Nalayak to accept the debate invitation by Ali Sina....

Ali Sina has been asking Zakir Naik for a written debate right from 2004 and ur dear Zakir has been avoiding him...

IF muslims ahve so much faith on islam,why dont disprove Ali Sina and collect the half million??

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I doubt the Pope has ever heard of Zakir Naik, and if he has, has merely dismissed him as the crackpot that he is.

Naik has no inkling of the concept of logical chain of evidence. In his debates, he falls victim to every logical fallacy known. He no understanding of Christian theology, and instead substitutes his invented straw-man theology, which he then proceeds to destroy, which proves nothing. His typical debate style is to start with a premise that's so fundamentally flawed on so many levels that it leaves his opponent gasping for breath to decide which of a dozen outrageously incorrect statements to correct him on first.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yes, Its true Pope Benedict refused to have a religious debate with Dr. Zakir Naik

• 3 years ago

all religions is corrupted except ISLAM.

if u not not believe , u can watch zakir naik debates on you tube.

you will be understand the truth.

• 7 years ago

Salam my dear friend kano Maybe Pope Benedict was coward so he refused to have a religious debate with Dr Zakir Naik because he knows that Christianity had been corrupted and has many contradiction Now he has resigned

• 7 years ago

Kano....

where in the quaran does it ever mention love

in the bible (new testement) love is mentioned often

don't you muslims ever get it?

and do you think the Pope is a coward...you must be very young

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Pope Benedict is a fuckking coward who rapes little kiddies lol what kinda man is that??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.